Last year Covid stopped Christmas celebrations for almost everyone in the community, including local business and organisations.
Our aim is to not only bring families together to celebrate the Christmas they lost last year with loved ones, but it’s our way of helping the local businesses, giving them free advertising while putting smiles on everyone else’s faces and also to let the community know who we are.
- Event date: Proposed 27th November 2021
- Time: Registration from 8.30am to 11.30am at Long Jetty (In the Gazebo area on Tuggerah Parade Foreshore Park, southern end).
- Major Draw is 12.30pm.
- Start Point: Next to the Registration area.
- Cost: $5.00 per child.
- BBQ and drinks – at at the finish line (where the Photography competition was held).
Children will get a Christmas passport at registration. There will be some rhymes, riddles or a clue as to where you can find the Christmas present/s,
- There will be footprints on the ground, giving extra assistance and guidance on where to go.
- As you travel around, you will find Christmas presents.
- Find the same hidden present that’s on your passport, mark it off and procedure through the course.
- When you have found all 10 presents, go to the finish line and collect your prize.
- Every entrant collects a gift bag which includes a drink and a sausage sandwich. A ticket will be given to you at registration.
- All Passport then get posted In Santa’s letter box with a chance to win some fantastic prizes.
- Additional sausage sandwiches and drinks for sale at the end $2.50 sausage sandwich, $1.50 drink.
- Long jetty park and bike path is a shared path, all to respect everyone else in the community, give way to bikes.
- Parents/ carers please supervise children near the water edge and road.
- This Family event is Covid safe, smoke free and social distancing required.
- open to all ages.
The winners collect prizes on the day or will receive a phone call.
Categories & Entry Fees
- Cash on the day (or by eftpos but will attract an additional fee)
- $5.00 donation per participant – includes a Christmas gift at the end and an entry into winning extra prizes. Drawn at 12.30 pm.
Many thanks go to all our sponsors.